dual action ball head
standard and short centre column
rubber / spiked feet
Kenro Tripods are manufactured to exacting standards of quality and are designed to give our customers exceptional value and many years of good reliable service.
The Karoo® Professional Kit Model 201 is manufactured from high quality Magnesium Aluminium Alloy. These new kits are lightweight and tough, and their innovative space saving design makes transportation of the tripod more convenient.
These compact tripod kits are supplied complete with dual action ball head, twist locks, standard and short centre column, rubber / spiked feet and carry case.
1. Compact Design: Designed with the traveller in mind. This tripod is fast and easy to set up. When not in use the legs can be folded back 180 degs for ultra-compactness
2. Monopod Feature: One of the tripod legs is quickly removable, and when attached to the centre column is instantly converted to a full size monopod with ballhead
3. Twist Lock Legs: Supplied with twist lock legs, making the tripod quick to set up and adjustments fast and straightforward
4. Tripod Head: Smooth matched dual action ballhead, complete with metal Quick Release Plate (Arca Swiss Style), safety pin and built in spirit level
5. Adjustable Leg Angle: The legs fold out with stops in 3 positions for lower level photography
6. Short Centre Column: Both standard and short centre columns are supplied with the kit, enabling very low level photography
7. Reversible Centre Column and Hook: The centre column reverses for low level photography. There is a hook on the bottom of the column for the user to hang weights from the tripod’s centre of gravity in order to increase stability
8. Handgrip: Supplied with a comfortable padded handgrip
9. Carry Case: Quality carry case included with hand and shoulder strap
10. Feet: Supplied with rubber / spiked feet for wither indoor or rough terrain